Saturday, August 8, 2009

Packing!!!

Hi everyone!!

Well I'm home now but I will be making one or two little trips up to Beloit before I go to say my goodbyes and make sure everything is in order for stuff. I will be commencing packing sometime soon but I still have to unpack all my stuff from school from the end of the semester! Crazy I know but I'm only home about a month total out of the entire year so I really have no idea where everything is all at once. It'll be nice to sit down and organize all of it for a change. 

I am excited and looking forward to leaving soon I believe it is down to about 17 days now-I know you're all thinking she isn't keeping tabs on the exact date? No I'm not why I have no clue. However, I will only be willing to smuggle you all in my luggage if you'll pay the extra bag fee :p

I would like to give a shout out to the library people you all have made my summer quite enjoyable and the best co workers/cohorts (not sure what the proper term is these days for that) I've had in the 'working realm'. I'll be sure to send you a toast when I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment