Friday, August 28, 2009

Ireland day 3!

http://gallery.me.com/turtle017#gallery

There's a link for a few photos I've posted not much of anything yet but internet right now is a bit sporatic and I don't have much time to upload much so I'll have more later.

I was a bit sick the other day it's taking me a bit to get adjusted to the food here. No worries I'm alright now so I'm slowly testing out different things so I don't overload myself. On the 31st I move into my housing for school we drove past it the other day it looks like it'll be pretty decent. It is a 10 min walk to campus so we will need to figure out the best way to get there and if it takes really 10 min or longer. Orientation starts the 3rd but we have tours on the 2nd. I will probably take one tour on the second in the morning/early afternoon. Classes start on the 7th.

Today we went to the cliffs of Moher which was really neat but really blustery. Enough to shove me across the field back to the parking lot without much effort. The cliffs are beautiful and somewhat majestic and yet deadly to anyone who decides to ignore the do not pass the fence sign or dangerous cliff sign.

Well I must run I know it's sad you want more but I have to go find dinner and I can't keep sucking the internet.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are wonderful, it looks just as I expected it to in my head! :-)

    I had a small dinner tonight (failed caserole recipe) and that Irish Stew looked very very yummy!

    So glad you are settling in!

    <3 Melissa

    ReplyDelete