Thursday, September 3, 2009

photo link

Hi Everyone

Sorry I have internet now but it sometimes hates me and kicks me off or something else. I don't quite understand why. I'm not sure if the photo link I posted earlier works I can't see it it is invisible to me so here is one link to my photo gallery. As for resizing photos I can try but those were the size I took them at so I can try and see if it will accept them otherwise. If not I can try uploading some to a different thing than my mobile me gallery from my mac. I apologize for anyone having problems with the sizes. It doesn't tell me if it resized them for a smaller viewing or not. Too with the internet being a pain uploading photos lately has been frustrating.

So here is a link to the photos of the Quietman Bridge I took along with some scenic photos of the ride there http://gallery.me.com/turtle017/100035

I also have uploaded some photos of the cliffs of Moher I haven't been uploading a lot since it is hard to get them all to upload in a small amount of time

No comments:

Post a Comment